YOU WANT TO JOIN A LARGE-SCALE COMPANY IN WHICH YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL BE RECOGNIZED? READ ON, THIS OFFER IS PERFECT FOR YOU!
We are actively seeking a Coordinator – Quality Assurance who will be responsible for the development and steering of the quality management system. This person will be responsible for ensuring the quality of products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards.
WHY GET ON BOARD?
- Permanent job – 40 hours per week;
- Group insurance (prescription drugs, dental, vision, etc.);
- Free employee assistance program;
- Pension plan with employer contribution;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- Work equipment provided.
YOUR TALENT WILL BE USED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:
- Plan and manage the quality assurance agenda;
- Ensure the analysis, implementation and follow-up of new working methods with the teams in place;
- Establish, maintain and ensure compliance with current quality standards;
- Analyse and establish inspection methods according to internal standards;
- Update the documentation related to the quality system;
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures through internal audits;
- Implement and follow up corrective and preventive actions;
- Plan the annual management review;
- Manage the measuring instruments used to produce the final reports;
- Coordinate and conduct customer satisfaction meetings;
- Participate and support the activities of the Health, Safety and Environment Management System.
OUR IDEAL COLLEAGUE HAS :
- Technical degree related to quality assurance or at least five (5) years experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of ISO (9001);
- Experience in the heavy manufacturing industry;
- Bilingualism in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Founded in 1972, Ocean Group is a thriving, inspiring company with the wind in its sails! Leader in the Canadian maritime industry, our success is based on our ability to innovate, our determination to always move forward and the diversity of our services. Whether it is harbour towing, marine work, construction or ship repair, we are very proud of the achievements of our specialized workforce. Within our various teams, we find dynamic and passionate employees driven by the willingness to make a difference. We promote a healthy, safe and environmentally friendly work environment, reflecting our values of excellence, integrity and respect.
YOU WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM? SEND US YOUR RESUME NOW!