Cambridge, ON (Onsite)
$23.00 - $27.00 per hour
It’s an Exciting Time at Eclipse
Eclipse Automation is now part of Accenture Industry X, and together we will design and build the future in unprecedented ways! For over 20 years, Eclipse has provided leading-edge automation solutions, and now we are able to increase the scale of our expertise by being a part of the Accenture family.
What’s In It for YOU?
The Eclipse team is 900+ strong, working out of 17 locations across 5 countries and 3 continents. Our people are our greatest assets and our biggest competitive advantage. That’s why we ensure that they’re taken care of with comprehensive benefit packages that support the growth and well-being along with many additional perks such as:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- On-site Employee Gym, Free Snacks, Employee Events
- RRSP/DPSP Program eligible on day one
- Three weeks of vacation to start
- Career Development & International Exchange
When you join Eclipse Automation, you become a member of a dynamic world-wide team of experts, visionaries, dreamers, and builders whose know-how is unparalleled. A team that’s helping design and build our future, one innovation at a time.
Come and see what your future has in store. Your next exhilarating career move awaits!
About Our Shop-Based Teams
Our Shop-Based teams are the foundation of our organization:
the builders, the do-ers, the movers and shakers, the ones that get the job done right – every time. They’re MTBIs, Electricians, Machinists, Welders, Fabrication Helpers and more. They’re experts at what they do and pride themselves on a job well done. Exuding passion and embodying teamwork, our Shop-Based employees lay the groundwork for everything that we do at Eclipse. That’s why we need team-players, high-performers, and dynamic do-ers just like you – the ones that love the work they do, that turn blueprints into high-technologies and concepts into realities.
Eclipse Automation is seeking a Mechanical Assembler for a fulltime day-shift position for our HQ in Cambridge, ON.
Reporting to the Mechanical Production Supervisors, the Mechanical Assembler will work directly with other department personnel to ensure project goals are met on budget, while delivering the Eclipse Vision and the Eclipse Entrepreneurial Culture.
The Mechanical Assembler job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assemble parts using various hand tools in a lean manufacturing environment
- Able to use overhead cranes, forklifts and scissor lifts
- Read and interpret machine-tool build assembly drawings
- Verify dimensions, alignments, and clearances of finished parts for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, and dial indicators is an asset
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends and or travel as required in varying timelines
- Maintain good corporate citizen role in support of the Eclipse corporate Vision
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the Eclipse Automation Inc. Conduct Code
- Foster the development of a culture reflective of the core values of the business
- Travels to customer location for service and install
- 5 years of experience with machine building/assembly in a manufacturing or automation environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Mechanically inclined; manual Mill and lathe skills an asset
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Here at Eclipse Automation, creation and innovation is at our core, and our culture reflects that. Fast paced and continuously fostering growth, we encourage the entrepreneurial spirit that our Teams embody, and leverage each of their strengths to do better for our people, our clients, and our communities.
Our teams are made up of are innovators, thinkers, and doers, with the know-how and expertise to exceed expectations, and the relentless spirit to create and reinvent. Our people are what enable us to live up to our name – to eclipse all others, inspiring and creating outcomes that change the world.
Eclipse is an AODA compliant organization, and accommodations are available upon request.
We support an environment where teams work together and where people can learn, grow, and thrive.