What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their professional and personal lives.
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
DHL Express has an opening for a Casual Warehouse Associate at our Edmonton location.You will support the business by accurately and efficiently managing shipments and packages in order to serve our customers’ needs to the best of our ability. Join us and help us achieve our mission of having the best day every day.
Shift Availability: Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm
- Primarily a desk job that requires excellent communication skills in both the work place and dealing with customers.
- Team members will process freight that requires payments, update addresses in the system to reflect proper delivery locations,
- Stage freight in the proper areas,
- Use several programs to update, track, and follow up on shipment status and details that are required.
- Other warehouse duties as assigned
Here is what we need from you:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to lift and carry parcels, up to and including 70lbs. per piece.
- Comfortable working at heights and standing for long periods.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and on time within tight time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Note:Shift timings and scheduled days of work may change from time to time based on business requirements; therefore, flexibility in your schedule is a job requirement. Uniforms are supplied.
Thank you for your application. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applicants arerequired to pass interviews, a criminal background check in order to qualify for the position. Must be minimum 18 years if age to undergo prerequisite background checks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe we will gain through the recruitment and development of staff who represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.