Founded in 2018, Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S) is dedicated to becoming North America's leading and most trusted environmental management company. Growing through acquisition and organic growth, E360S provides environmental and waste management solutions to municipalities and commercial customers.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our team in our MRF (Material Recovery Facility) located in Medicine Hat for the position of Sorter/Floor Hand.
· Inspect materials and sort items or materials into designated areas; pull contaminants from sorting line.
· Perform cleaning duties related to plant equipment and general housekeeping.
· Stacking or moving materials may be required.
· Communicate with other staff and managers.
· Maintain an excellent attendance record and an excellent safety and work quality record; maintain positive attitude.
· Ensure PPE equipment is utilized properly (steel toe boots are required); observe safe work practices.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Constant standing and must be able to perform repetitive / physical tasks (bending, twisting) for extended periods of time and lift items of up to 20 lbs.
· Must have effective interpersonal skills to be able to communicate, understand and respond to questions, instructions, signs, signals, and safety training.
· Must be able to work in all-weather elements and a dusty / dirty / loud warehouse environment.
· Must be able to work overtime if required.
· Mechanical aptitude, forklift or skid steer experience / tickets not required but is an asset.
Mon - Fri 7:30am - 4:00pm
*Evenings, weekends, and most stat holidays off.
What We Offer
Company sponsored benefits
Other accommodations as required
How To Apply
Click on the apply now button to submit your resume. Due to the high volume of resumes we will only be contacting candidates that best meet the needs of the business. Thank you for your interest in Environmental 360 Solutions Inc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As past of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by law.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Medicine Hat, AB T4P 1H2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person