MSK Rehabilitation Services (MSK Rehab), a division of Santé Circle Health, is currently looking for a Registered Physiotherapists to join our team.
MSK Rehab is looking for a Physiotherapists who is patient focused and highly motivated. This role is part of a multi-disciplinary healthcare team working at a brand new state of the art facility. Physiotherapists work as part of a team of Sports Medicine Physicians, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, and Orthopaedic Surgeons in an environment that promotes collaboration of all practitioners for the improved health of our clients.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Practice evidence-based physiotherapy, utilize appropriate outcome measures
- Utilize professional judgement and interpersonal skills with patients and health care professionals
- Provide appropriate treatment for patients based on assessment findings and patient feedback
- Assess and adjust treatments as necessary
- Complete all necessary administrative paperwork according to college and clinic standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registered, and in good standing, with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Strong orthopedic skills and exercise prescription
- Skilled in comprehensive treatment planning, including education, functional exercise, and manual therapy
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Managing multiple priorities and time well
MSK Rehab offers:
- Comprehensive compensation package, which includes wellness and personal days
- Excellent benefits package, which includes extended health, dental and vision care coverages
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Education allowance, and
- Professional development/career advancement opportunities.
This is a salaried, full-time, permanent position. Hourly rates are experience-dependent and range from $60-$70 per hour.
We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person