By joining the RONA family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
At RONA, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our RONA, Lowe’s, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, we could be perfect for each other.
Our expectations :
The Receiving Team Member is a central player in ensuring the smooth and efficient flow of inventory into the store. Working with other key stakeholders, the Receiver is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of inventory received and completing and ensuring the accuracy of all accompanying paperwork. If you have a passion for planning and organization, great attention to detail and the ability to perform physical work regularly then we have a great opportunity for you!
Your role :
Receive all product deliveries and maintain flow of inventory to store shelves (sort and unpack product, operate forklift to transport product to appropriate areas)
- Schedule deliveries and shipments ,authorize unscheduled deliveries, and ensure space is available for incoming product
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of inventory received
- Complete paperwork with attention to accuracy
- Complete Return to Vendor (RTV) duties; communicate with vendors as necessary
- Work with other store teams with regards to merchandise movement and delivery inquiries and concerns
The qualifications we are looking for:
You enjoy physical work, you perform your duties in a very thorough manner? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team! Proficiency with material handling equipment will be considered an asset.
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Rona Inc. is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.