Swift Health is looking to hire an administrative assistant.
Please note that this is an in-person position at our clinic at 10090 152 Street Surrey
Swift Health is a network of allied health professionals that leverage technology to provide a higher quality of service. Our company is built on our reputation for building trusted relationships with our clients. Our highly skilled and experienced health professionals provide assessments and treatments to assist clients to overcome disability, fatigue, pain and improve activities of daily living.
- Submitting invoices on ICBC (HCPIR) and WorkSafeBC platforms
- Reconciling invoice payments
- Following up on late invoices
- Helping manage the day-to-day operations of the company, such as administrative work, customer service, etc. (communicate with therapists, clients, and vendors on a daily basis)
- Coordinate scheduling of therapists and clients
- Review reports for technical requirements
- Manage office supplies and operations
- Must have experience with ICBC HCPIR invoice submissions
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Exceptional communication
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$21.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surrey, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you able to work full-time Monday to Friday (9 AM to 5 PM)?
- Are you able to work full-time 4 days a week (8AM - 530PM)?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
- WorkSafeBC billing: 1 year (preferred)
- ICBC: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person