Doyen Engineering Ltd. is a small business in Surrey, BC. We are professional and agile. We are a full-service Engineering, Design and Manufacturing facility for all Electrical & Automation Solutions.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Food provided
- Growth opportunities
- Supervise and inspect the installation, modification and commissioning of system within the facility.
- Building Industrial Control Panels.
- Layout out components on backpan.
- Assume project management roles to co-ordinate the involvement of other technicians and builders.
- Using mechanical tools to drill, tap.
- Using knockout punches and holes saw.
- Crimping and stripping wire to length.
- Powering up panels and performing a point to point test.
- Ensuring quality with each panel.
- Detail orientated, passionate, honest.
- Familiar with different types of components such as; PLCs, VFDs, CT's, Relays, etc.
- Technical experience in control/automations & electrical.
- Being able to work with no or very little supervision.
- Interpret electrical schematics.
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Easy going, stress-free environment
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Panel Building: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person