The FOUR20 Retail Leader’s core responsibility is interaction with the customers, the salesperson of cannabis products. Responsible for ensuring an excellent customer experience through friendly, outgoing service, strong communication skills and knowledge about cannabis products. FOUR20 Retail Leader’s help customers build a basket specific to their needs while upholding compliance to regulatory standards.
While retail sales skills and cannabis knowledge are fundamental in the role, we have a customized FOUR20 training program for both our new and experienced colleagues.
Who we are
Our mantra has always been the same – to approach cannabis in a socially responsible manner, ensuring we’re providing our consumers with the best products, information and customer service to guide your cannabis experience.
We’re avid learners, caring community members and changemakers. We’re a company committed to bringing on passionate individuals who are willing to lean into a new industry with enthusiasm and a strong desire to learn.
These concepts are reinforced by our Core Values; Accountability, Community, Innovation and Service.
- Provide outstanding, accurate customer service to patrons by answering or appropriately directing questions and concerns
- Manage POS systems for transactions: sales, voids, discounts and promotions
- Responsible for open and close procedures of the store
- Check identification of customers to verify they are of legal age to purchase cannabis
- Be problem solvers: flexible with unforeseen situations and resolve any issues promptly and professionally
- Continuous learning of Cannabis products, strains, categories and accessories, as well as industry trends
- Maintain accurate inventory counts and reporting
- Uphold FOUR20 policy and procedures and regulatory standards
- Working together as a team, contributing to our FOUR20 culture and ensuring a safe space for all customers and employees
- Comfortable working independently
- Must be of legal age and hold a license in the province of the position *Non-negotiable*
- Learn how to get started on your Cannabis Qualification: click here
- Retail and customer service experience
- Familiarity with point of sale (POS) systems
- Time Management Skills: Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Eager to learn and develop
- Ability to work at multiple locations will allow for more hours and development
- Sell what you love, be part of a team that is passionate about Cannabis
- Flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 8-30 per week
Salary: $18.50-$21.50 per hour
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Have your completed, started or aware of the Qualified Cannabis Worker certification?
- Secondary School (required)
- Retail Management: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person