Looking for computer repair experience and customer service experience.
This position is recession proof, challenging and exciting!
Would you like to make good money while you're in school by working evenings and weekends? Or are you in a dead end full time job that’s taking you nowhere and paying you scraps? Maybe it is time to change your life and learn an amazing new skill and start building a real future?
We have paid company benefits, and we pay very, very well, with lots of opportunity of advancement.
With that said, it is not an easy job to do at all. We are the absolute best technology service center in Canada, and we achieve this by being perfect at everything we do.
You will be trained, but we place a preference on associates who have a knack for taking things apart. Either old game consoles, controllers or even phones. You must love to take things part.
We are looking for associates who have a heart for taking things apart and putting them back together. Attention to detail is an absolute must. This is a job where every detail is important, you must always be paying attention and you must have heightened manual dexterity.
A little about us:
Our firm continues to expand across the London region. We are adding more departments and a new location. We have exciting plans to expand across South Western Ontario.
As an apprentice you will learn a new skilled trade that will help you earn more money. We will teach you how to repair and diagnose computers and cell phones. Previous experience is a must.
If you think you are a fit, then please include a cover letter and explain why.
We pay based on experience and we raise wages very quickly, as your skillset grows. You can expect to make $20.00, $22.00, $25.00 to $30.00 an hour as your experience and responsibilities grow. We provide fully paid benefits to our part times and full times. Further to all of this we also provide a $20.00 daily additional compensation if you work in a location that requires you to commute too. This is an excellent long term career opportunity.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Do you have a vehicle? We have four stores in London, St. Thomas and Woodstock. This position requires you to sometimes travel to another location. A car is manditory. We provide a $20.00 gas allowance for these instances.
- Communication is absolutely essential. We have a lot of diversity in our work place but it is essential that you have excellent English. Could you please write a short paragraph explaining why your English is good?
- Have you ever taken any technology apart? Why do you think you would be a good canditate for this position? Please share.
- Working on Saturdays and Sundays is essential. Are you ok with weekend work?
- How are you at taking constructive criticism? Phones are essential to our clients. Our customers expect them to be repaired perfectly. You cannot forget to test a function, put a screw in or accidently break someone’s phone. New associates who don’t take criticism well, fail within the first two weeks. However, associates who respond well to our training often love the job and stay with us for many years. The key difference from those who succeed and those who do not is their ability to accept criticism. We want you to be the best, so we teach you how to be the best!
- How many hours do you want a week? What is ideal for you?
Work Location: In person