POSITION:CASUAL SUPPORT SERVICE AIDE DIETARY/HOUSEKEEPING/LAUNDRY
HOURS OF WORK:AS PER SCHEDULE/ Call-ins
EFECTIVE/START DATE: RIGHT AWAY
Ability and availability to work various shifts as scheduled and to perform duties as assigned. Under the direction of the Food Service Manager, prepare and serve attractive and nutritious meals and snacks, and ensure that the cleanliness of the kitchen/servery, daily cleaning duties must completed and signed off, the servery and equipment including food delivery/production/service equipment are in compliance with the Ministry of Health and Health Units standards as well as facility wide policies and procedures.
The Dietary Aide is responsible to ensure that all nutritional special requirements are met and are prepared for all therapeutic diets.
Must be a highly motivated individual and able to multitask under tight time constraints. Responsible to ensure that a safe work environment is maintained on a daily basis in accordance with provincial legislation and workplace policies.
Expected to report all hazards and injuries. Will be knowledgeable with all aspects of the W.H.I.M.I.S program.
REQUIREMENTS: The successful applicant must:
- Possess a Certificate of completion for the Food Service Worker Certification or enrolled in the Food Service Worker Program.
- Possess an up to date Safe Food Handlers certificate from the Local Health Unit.
- Also require an up to date Criminal Record for the Vulnerable Sector in the hiring process
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- Do you have two mandatory Covid vaccines?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- dietary aide: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person