Salesforce Administrator - Toronto, ON
About Tilray Brands Inc.
Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people's lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and beverage alcohol brands.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
The Salesforce Administrator will manage the health and stability of Tilray’s core implementation of the Salesforce Platform. Following Change Management and Dev Ops processes you will contribute to the delivery of Customer centric, native and scalable applications. As a core platform subject matter expert, you will support the organization and mentor peers within IT on Salesforce best practices and implementation patterns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver human-centered user experiences using Salesforce.
- Possess a baseline knowledge of how to solve problems using design UX concepts.
- Understand the declarative features of the Salesforce Platform and how they can be used to design a human-centered user experience to solve problems.
- Create, maintain, and enhance automated business processes.
- Use tools such as Flow to build automations within Salesforce.
- Advise and implement process automation within Salesforce, ensuring accurate documentation.
- Oversee all activities related to managing changes within Salesforce, including changes to business processes, technology, and people.
- Design and implement new processes within Salesforce and facilitate user adoption of these processes.
- Possess knowledge of deployment strategies and processes, for example, staging environment versus production.
- Maintain Salesforce as the source of truth for all customer and sales data.
- Monitor and update Salesforce data including importing, exporting, and mass updating of data.
- Oversee the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of Salesforce, including the creation of custom objects and fields.
- Troubleshoot problems and implement suitable solutions in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Implement Salesforce solutions to solve business challenges, improve processes, and increase adoption.
- Possess excellent communication skills and a proven track record of working in a collaborative team environment.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Provide ongoing support and training to end users, including the creation and delivery of workshop materials, demoing new features, and documentation maintenance.
- Maintain the Salesforce security model including roles, profiles, sharing rules, and permission sets.
- Regularly perform a Salesforce Health Check and implement field-level security with a least privilege access mindset.
- Ensure that Salesforce implementation adheres to corporate security standards, complete regular internal system audits, and prepare for system upgrades.
- 5 years experience delivering business applications on the Salesforce Platform
- 2+ years experience working in an Enterprise IT environment
- Salesforce Administrator and App builder certifications preferred
- Platform Developer I certification appreciated
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to [email protected]