Regional Sales Manager
Timac Agro Canada is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to support a team and drive growth in our Saskatchewan Business Unit. If you want your next professional adventure to be rich in challenges, in an environment that encourages autonomy and entrepreneurial initiatives, we invite you to take part in the growth of a dynamic, international company!
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building Saskatchewan operations from the ground up. You will develop the province by hiring and mentoring Agronomic Technical Consultants.
Working closely with the Product Manager and Business Unit Manager, you share our passion for agriculture and farming the future with Saskatchewan communities!
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting directly to the Business Unit Manager of Timac Agro Canada, you will prepare, implement, and drive the business development plan of Saskatchewan with the objectives of maximizing on-farm presence, sales volume, customer retention, and development of partnerships with ag-retailers and/or food processors.
- Working with Human Resources, you will hire and support 6-8+ Agronomic Technical Consultants in your region by:
o Training and coaching to reinforce motivation under all market conditions;
o Communicating regularly and conducting regular performance reviews;
o Overseeing ATC-initiated field trials, and assisting in coordinating seasonal crop tours with growers;
o Announcing and deploying campaigns to distributors and key accounts.
- You will be responsible for assisting with P&L and logistics in your area and identifying growth opportunities.
- You will help your team build a strong distribution channel with Ag-Retailers and growers.
- You will work closely with Timac Agro’s Canadian and International network of stakeholders to drive innovation, best practices, and a team environment.
- 4-8 Years of direct Agriculture-related experience; a CCA designation is a strong asset.
- An academic background in Agronomy and/or Business Administration/Commerce is an asset.
- Experience with negotiating sales terms, agreements, and mentoring sales representatives.
- You are a leader who is a self-starter, motivated, and possesses a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- You have exceptional time management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize tasks efficiently in a highly autonomous role.
- You adapt and remain resilient in a rapidly changing industry.
- Knowledge of the Saskatchewan Agriculture industry with knowledge of regional farming practices and animal production is a strong asset.
- Possessing an existing network of local growers and distributors is an asset.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence.
- An attractive fixed salary, with performance-based bonuses.
- The ability to work from home in a highly autonomous and flexible role.
- Business tools provided include a company vehicle, fuel card, cell phone, laptop, tablet, and monthly expense reimbursement.
- RRSP matching program.
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits.
About Timac Agro
TIMAC AGRO is an industrial company specialized in soil nutrition, plant nutrition and animal production.
We are currently present in 42 global subsidiaries: employing over 7,000 people and visiting 20,000 farmers each day. At TIMAC AGRO CANADA, our mission is to help Canadian farmers improve their productivity in pursuit of a sustainable and more profitable agriculture. Feeding the world is an exciting project, and we place it at the very heart of our products, processes, and services, anticipating our customers’ expectations:
- We provide practical, efficient, and environmentally friendly solutions through our comprehensive crop knowledge.
- We optimize the performance of livestock and maximize stock production potential.
Our intensive product research and development takes place at our Global Innovation Centre in St. Malo, France where we collaborate with more than 120 universities around the world.
TIMAC AGRO employees are passionate and committed to delivering quality technical advice and service to local farmers. Our employees value the ability to be a true leader and adapt to an environment, with a focus on entrepreneurship and innovation. With us, human qualities prevail over degrees or academic excellence. We are committed to exceptional performance and implement any process necessary to achieve set objectives. We continually strive to surpass and surprise, and like a challenge! TIMAC AGRO employees are continuously and methodically learning our products, their environment, and developing their expertise so they can perform to the best of their ability within their field of expertise! We can’t wait for you to join the adventure!
For more information on TIMAC AGRO please visit our website at https://ca.timacagro.com/
Timac Agro Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any Kind: Timac Agro Canada is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Timac Agro Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, religious beliefs, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical disability, mental disability, marital status, family status, source of income, and sexual orientation or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Timac Agro Canada will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Timac Agro Canada encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: On the road