Subsidiary: Colas Canada Inc.
The Senior Project Manager- Elevated Stations/ Facilities- is responsible for the management of elevated stations along the alignment.
Undergraduate degree in Engineering, preferably in Civil, Mechanical, Structural or related discipline
- Excellent written, verbal and IT communication and software skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- 5+ years work experience with evidence of leadership on large projects of a similar nature and scope
- Technical knowledge of guideway infrastructure and related interfaces, embedded items and track components
- Experience in coordinating work between various site construction managers
- Demonstrated project management experience including development of construction plans and schedules
- Joint Venture experience a definite asset
Colas is a Canadian leader in transportation infrastructure – materials, construction, and maintenance. From roads to rail, airports to ports, we build some of the most important projects that connect our communities.
Backed by our network of Colas companies across Canada and the Colas Group worldwide, Colas offers a wide range of innovative and sustainable solutions for the construction and maintenance of transportation infrastructure.
Join the largest transportation infrastructure group in the world and help connect Canada.
DIVERSITY IS IMPORTANT TO US
At Colas, we believe our workforce should reflect the diversity of the communities we connect. By living our core values of Caring, Sharing, and Daring, we welcome all those who help create the links that bring us together. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, ethnicity, national origin, religious beliefs, disability, marital or family status, gender, gender identity or expression.