Reporting to the management team, the role of a keyholder is a lead educator within the organization. This individual is exceptional at creating intentional customer experiences and helps to cultivate strong relationships between our customers and cannabis. Our keyholders look to set the standard for all budtenders through outstanding customer service, and store compliance.
Our successful candidates will have a strong understanding of customer service and how to apply it in every customer interaction, as every customer will have a different and unique story. They will ask direction-driven questions to uncover customer intentions in order to provide a personalized shopping experience. They look to create an elevated experience for every single customer that enters our store location while keeping it simple and convenient. They will be responsible for providing key information such as product classes and product attributes which will allow every customer to make an educated and informed purchase. They will also act as a team leader and help to drive the business through different avenues in order to meet and exceed personal and collective sales goals. The keyholder will assist their management team in leading change and growth throughout Nature’s Canopy House while also upholding all store policies.
Successful NCH Keyholders are motivated and eager to learn about our brand and embody our company mission to provide a comfortable and informative shopping experience. They demonstrate adaptability and versatility and have a willingness to learn with a growing brand like Nature’s Canopy House.
- Perform opening and closing procedures within the location. This includes verifying cash deposits and float amounts, as well as verifying inventory.
- Deliver the highest degree of positive customer experiences, that is both genuine and aligned to the company values
- Genuinely build relationships and appropriately determine needs, while helping our customers discover their cannabis self
- Assist in performance management and setting a strong example for all staff members on a daily basis
- Successfully drive sales by educating on the brand and products.
- Demonstrate a strong level of cannabis knowledge and curate experiences that go above and beyond expectations
- Seek opportunities to contribute to and improve business results on a daily basis
- Support with inventory management and practice proper section ownership to ensure customers have access to the right stock to drive sales
- Support with completing all tasks and duties within the store, as assigned
- Assist with floor leadership and customer service expertise
- Adhere to all company training and operational standards and procedures (education, merchandising, cleanliness, security, checklists etc.) This also includes company policies and programs regarding compliance
- Ensure awareness and understanding of all company communication, rollouts, directives and procedures, with attention and best-effort put towards actualizing these initiatives into reality.
- Adhere to all legislative requirements of cannabis retailers, including federal, provincial and municipal legislation
- Adhere to all health and safety practices and measures
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Retail management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person