Alpha Auto Group ("AAG") is a growing and nationally focused auto dealer group based in Toronto, with various locations across Canada and the USA. AAG’s mission is deeply rooted in delivering best in class service for our valued customers by putting our customers first through world class service.
In order to meet this mission, it’s important that the successful candidate bring a high level of service, skill, willingness to grow and collaborate and drive, set and meet goals, both personally and collaboratively.
With the ever increasing demand for support and service in the auto industry, our Elite BMW location is looking for a Sales Manager to join the team.
- High consideration for the customer experience, willing to consistently commit to following through with prospecting calls and follow-up with customers within specific time frames.
- Train and manage the sales team to accomplish goals on F&I products that create a great ownership experience and increased consumer satisfaction.
- Conduct and attend regular team meetings, review and set team and individual goals and sales department performance and strategies
- Build out culture and team engagement. Motivate your team to achieve key goals, performance expectations ensuring that the monthly department targets and gross profit objectives are achieved or surpassed.
- Promote and practice keeping detailed records of all interactions with customers.
- Handle all customer queries and concerns with a genuine intent to solve their problem.
- Personally strive for and promote within your team continuous growth and improvement by updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading manufacturers’ publications.
- Analyze business metrics to resolve shortfalls and implement action plans to elevate performance, driving business through a high-level of involvement in day-to-day operation.
- Help teach and coach your team to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity in order to align with the company's brand and image.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a management role with a proven record of increase in customer retention, bottom line, and coaching centered people leadership skills.
- Experience and willingness to cultivate strong working relationships with direct and indirect reports, inter-departmental managers and larger dealer groups to collaborate and support the entire business.
- Detail and process oriented with strong problem solving, analytical and numerical skills.
- Highly effective communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and negotiation skills in order to work with customers, colleagues and numerous outside suppliers and stakeholders.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office applications. (i.e., Excel, Word)
- Exceptional work ethic, takes pride in providing exceptional customer centered service, always acting with integrity and with the best interests of the company in mind.
- Growth mindset - open to continuous coaching, feedback and support in development both within your own role but also outwardly in how you lead your team.
- Resilient and open to an ever changing environment and processes as the company continues to grow and adapt to an ever evolving market.
- Experience working with KPI’s to determine areas of high and low performance and interest in continuous personal and professional growth.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gloucester, ON K1J 8G9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Leadership: 3 years (preferred)
- Customer Service: 5 years (preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
- OMVIC (preferred)
Work Location: In person