We are seeking a hardworking, bright, trustworthy person with excellent communication and computer skills for administration and general office duties. You will be assisting with the administration and operations of the company and tasks include purchasing, payroll, logistics and wearing a lot of hats in order to assist a busy and growing operation.
- Entering orders into the purchasing system.
- Match/Reviewing and entering packing slips
- ADP payroll system
- Prepare reports or spreadsheets using Google Docs/Excel.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopier, scanner or fax.
- Book meetings.
- File various documents in alpha order and locate materials from files.
- Receiving and communicating through emails, replying with information and/or routing emails and telephone calls.
- Responsible for processing employee documents for work boots/clothing
- Maintain monthly employee programs.
- Assist with other departments and areas when required.
- Managing all office activities, including cleaning services, visitors bookkeeping, cafeteria management, covering front desk when required
- Maintaining office supplies inventories, minimizing cost and ensuring adherence to office budget
- Go above and beyond regular duties in support of team’s working environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Office Administrator
- 3-5 years of experience as an Office Administrator in an Industrial Setting
- Supply Management, Tracking Budget Expense, Delegation, Managing Processes, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvements, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, and Health and Safety
- Reliable and Trustworthy, Critical Attention to detail with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to be proactive, confident and react quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $46,500.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Trenton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Do you have experience working in an Industrial Manufacturing setting?
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (required)
- Working in an Industrial Manufacturing: 3 years (preferred)
- Office Administration: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person