SPECTRA is a full service aluminum parts supplier with 5 manufacturing facilities in Ontario with an industry leading growth strategy. Our Head Offices are located in Bradford, and due to a new manufacturing facility opening in Bradford and promotions from within Spectra, Has an opportunity at our:
Bradford Facility for: Director of Maintenance
We are looking for someone with ~5+ years of experience of industrial experience with a strong mechanical aptitude. PLC programming experience is preferred. Spectra’s strong culture of excellence & innovation will allow your professional development to soar to new heights. Our foundational values of people first, safety, integrity and providing the best value to our customers has created an enjoyable and rewarding career for hundreds of associates.
Critical Success Factors:
- Coordinate, schedule and maintain the day-to-day maintenance programs for all facilities.
- Has the ability to troubleshoot, implement process improvements, coach, and develop team building.
- Conduct preventative maintenance audits and develop corrective action plans to address deficiencies.
- Responsible to respond to off-hours maintenance emergencies for all shifts.
- Required to participate in the Joint Health and Safety Committee
Key Attributes of the Ideal Candidate:
- Five (5) years’ experience in a leadership role within the processing or manufacturing environment.
- Commitment to learning, by way of advanced courses and/or a University degree (eg. Engineering, Science or MBA).
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, fluent in both oral and written English.
- Proficient with standard office computer software’s/applications such as Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), as well as ERP systems.
- Strong cost center management experience as part of their respective operational responsibilities and have a solid track record in providing positive results.
- Demonstrated experience in Lean Manufacturing practices.
Spectra is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of diversity and employment equity, in which we strive to ensure that our workforce reflects the diverse nature of Canadian society.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00-$200,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person