We have an opening for a full-time Outside Technical Sales that will be responsible for representing product offerings within Tundra’s portfolio; this includes valve, instrumentation and power products. In addition, you will be responsible for achieving sales activity goals and fostering relationships with new and existing customers. There is the opportunity for this position to be in either Regina or Saskatoon.
- Set, track and achieve sales activity goals
- Foster relationships with new and existing customers by exploring new business opportunities, promoting our product offerings, and providing solutions based on technical requirement
- Gather and analyze intelligence about customers, competitors, competitor's products, and any aspect of the environment needed to support making strategic decisions
- Coordinate orders with internal business units and manufactures to ensure our customers receive a positive experience, quality products and flawless execution
- Elevate our brand equity through events, trade shows and training sessions
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a technical sales role focused on either valve, instrumentation and/or power components; preference will be given to candidates with experiences in all three
- Technical engineering diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills in English is a must
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Salesforce would be an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Our BIG goal is to be the most trusted supplier of industrial process equipment in Western Canada – and we believe that we have the best people, manufacturing partners, products, and capabilities to get us there! We aim to live each day by our Tundra Core Values of 'Learning Matters', 'Safety, No Shortcuts', 'Teamwork, and 'Give Back'.
Tundra offers a total rewards package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional perks.
- Competitive health and dental benefits with 100% employer paid premiums (no waiting period for eligibility).
- Wajax Limited Defined Contribution Pension Plan with 3.5% of total cash compensation matched by employer (no waiting period for eligibility).
- Health Spending Account for $500 annually (no waiting period for eligibility).
- Numerous learning and development opportunities.
- Exclusive discounts with a variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, group mortgage rates, home & auto insurance program, pet insurance, footwear & workwear, fitness membership, Perkopolis, and more.
- Opportunities to give back to communities through charities such as Kids Cancer Care Foundation, the Tour Alberta for Cancer, and Canadian Blood Services.