Are you Ready?
The Coach’s mission is to ensure the success of the store by creating an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results. The Coach is a natural leader and supports the Head Coach in the daily operations of the store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performing all store management functions in absence of Head Coach (Store Manager).
- Monitor daily operational procedures and ensure the successful operation of the store on the sales floor.
- Model and supervise efficiencies and best practices.
- Assist the team in ensuring sales goals and key metrics are met: Sales, Conversion, UPT, ADT, Payroll, Secret Shop, Turnover, Staffing
- Ensure compliance in Loss Prevention and Health and Safety measures and hold teams accountable.
- Communicate and execute action plans to Athletes on upcoming projects, targets, priorities, company initiatives, events, promotions or any other store initiatives as communicated by senior leadership.
- Ensure delivery of high-level customer service by being knowledgeable on all products offered.
- Provide consistent coaching on sales, product and training in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales.
- Ensure sales results, goals and individual accountability are communicated to athletes; hold athletes accountable to achieve individual and team objectives.
- Role model and empower team to provide a customer-first experience that promotes a sales and service culture.
- Conduct coaching sessions with Leads and Athletes to ensure performance expectations are met.
- Ensure that the floor is stocked and merchandised to company standard.
- Hold Associates accountable for compliance to all company policies and procedures.
- Role model 100% compliance to all Health and Safety, Harassment and Loss Prevention regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Analyze sales reports to identify sales opportunities.
- Support Management in the delivery of on-going training and follow up as required.
- Support the recruitment of Associates as needed, including pre-screens and interviews.
- Review and update the Break Room Communication Board.
- Open and close the store following established procedure.
- Undertake all other relevant duties as required to ensure the store runs smoothly, efficiently and to expected standard in all areas.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a retail leadership role.
- Ability to motivate, train, and coach others to a higher level of success and accountability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this position however, only those candidates that meet our qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
To keep our employees safe, we have implemented all health and safety procedures in accordance with the Ministry of Labor and Public Health guidelines and requirements.