Life at Capgemini
Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
- Collaborating with teams of creative, fun, and driven colleagues
- Flexible work options enabling time and location-based flexibility
- Company-provided home office equipment
- Virtual collaboration and productivity tools to enable hybrid teams
- Comprehensive benefits program (Health, Welfare, Retirement and Paid time off)
- Other perks and wellness benefits like discount programs, and gym/studio access.
- Paid Parental Leave and coaching, baby welcome gift, and family care/illness days
- Back-up childcare/elder care, childcare discounts, and subsidized virtual tutoring
- Tuition assistance and weekly hot skill development opportunities
- Experiential, high-impact learning series events
- Access to mental health resources and mindfulness programs
- Access to join Capgemini Employee Resource Groups around communities of interest
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Air Systems Technical Lead
- As part of a commercial aircraft program, Capgemini Engineering is looking for an Air Systems Technical Lead for support in development and integration of Pneumatics, Air conditioning and anti-ice systems
- Notice Of Change analysis, user documentation review / update and development activities, reception and lead of the activities along with review and validation of all suppliers documents and coordination with specialists
- Support or lead change process phase from Kick-Off to Change Control Board depending on activities. Attend to meeting/ review documents under air system responsibility and support to the development/design team
- Act as PCR project Leader during the whole implementation phase and writing of DCPIA for contribution on another WP PCR
- Technical focal point representing Capgemini onsite with the client, providing technical solution on Air Systems development, estimations, schedule
- Coordinate with back offices outside Canada – share inputs, lead staffing needs, workload allocation, follow-up on delivery status, interact with customer and suppliers to resolve technical issues and ensure work product on quality, on time and on budget.
- We are looking engineers with experience in Air Systems engineering, Pneumatic, pneumatic systems, Anti-icing, air conditioning, new product development, qualification of aircraft systems and certification of systems and able to use common sense in your daily activities.
- The candidate must have an Engineering degree in Aerospace, mechanical
- Act as an onsite focal point between the client and remote team.
- Experience in leading the technical work with strong focus on schedule follow-up, highlight risks and propose solutions to ensure timely delivery with quality
- Experience in project management, front/back office coordination where certification in "project management" is a plus
- Have the ability to make solidified and accurate decisions exercising good judgment skills.
- Ability to multitask and to be flexible to change tasks with little or no notice
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to your recruiting contact.
Applicants for employment in Canada must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Canada by Capgemini.