Job title: Repairs Integrator
Location: Boucherville, QC
Duration: 6+ months (with possible extension upto 18 months)
Join a workplace where humans are at the center and success is driven by the talent and passion of the employees for over 15 years. You will be part of a team of professionals always eager to innovate.
What we offer:
- Stimulating work environment,
- Flexible work hours,
- Work / personal life balance,
- Ongoing support and training,
- Yearly work evaluation and appraisals,
- Group insurance,
- Access to virtual doctor 24/7,
- Paid holidays between Christmas and new year’s day,
- Opportunity to realize your full potential on several major projects,
- Exceptional support from the entire MSB team.
What you will accomplish as a « Repairs Integrator »:
- Respond to the punctual needs of the fleet of aircraft in service, by analyzing the cases of breakage in the aircraft cabin, review the possible solutions with internal engineering and suppliers, and put forward the solution proposed to the aircraft operator.
- Follow up on repairs until their implementation on the aircraft.
- Integrate solutions on various products (monuments, bins, galleys, lavatories, etc.) in the aircraft.
- Manage cabin product suppliers as required, including review and approval of deliverables.
- Manage changes and track processes related to in-service issues and product improvements.
- Provide support for certification, including review and writing of test plans and reports.
Required competencies and qualifications:
As our ideal candidate,
- Minimum 3 years experience in aeronautics or transportation.
- Have a bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have leadership skills.
- Excellent coordination skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00-$40.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boucherville, QC J4B 7M1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Speak with the employer
+91 (647) 598-3695