Who we are
Rotaflow design builds, retrofits, and maintains Industrial fire Protection systems & utilities across Western Canada. We are committed to achieving our audacious but rewarding mission of protecting lives and assets of our clients and of our own. Rotaflow prides itself in having a safe, innovative, cooperative, & dynamic work culture where teammates from diverse professional, and cultural backgrounds come together to create a unique organization. For over 26 years we have worked with some of the world’s leading energy companies, providing our expertise in fire protection.
As we continue with our aggressive growth strategy, we are seeking a highly skilled Electrician/CFAA. Reporting to the Site Manager and his designate at our Suncor Fort Hills location
The day-to-day responsibilities of this position may include, but not limited to:
- Perform inspections on fire alarm systems, fire suppression systems, wet and dry sprinkler systems, (as per ULC requirements), and emergency lighting units.
- Maintenance of Fire Alarm/Emergency lighting systems.
- Industrial experience
- Participate in the safety culture.
- Versed in navigating CEC, NFPA, CAN/ILC, Alberta Building Code and Alberta Fire Code
- Read and interpret electrical diagrams, and service manuals.
What we are looking for
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Journeyman Electrician, with CFAA certification or willingness to complete within 6 months of employment.
- Industrial Electrical-oil sand experience
- Experience working and executing maintenance in a live facility.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
What is in it for you?
- Camp Accommodation
- 7/7 Work Schedule
- Comprehensive benefits plan & employee assistance program
- Competitive compensation
- Supportive continuous improvement opportunities
Rotaflow embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive & diverse team representing all backgrounds as we believe diversity drives innovation. Please visit our website to learn more about our company at www.rotaflow.ca (http://www.rotaflow.ca/)
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed by the hiring manager to find the best candidate that meets the needs of this position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.