We are looking for an E-Commerce specialist to join our online marketing and sales team. We are a busy upscale dog boutique and salon with two locations in downtown Toronto. Our ideal applicant is organized enough to manage our online inventory and creative enough to help design social media campaigns to increase our digital sales. You will optimize our campaigns using marketing and SEO strategies and measure how much they increase web traffic by using analytics tools. While we prefer applicants who have a bachelor’s degree, it is more important that you have some experience managing a digital store or inventory of products.
- Manage our online inventory; including creating new items, deleting discontinued items, and keeping accurate inventory counts.
- Pick and pack online orders for curbside pick up and securely package items for shipping.
- Work with our shipping partners such as Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, and others to ensure packages are shipped in a timely manner.
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Manage the overall look and feel of our website; including some graphic design and photo work.
- Develop campaigns to increase digital sales.
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools.
- Help manage our online marketing presence, including on social media platforms.
- Monitor changes in website traffic or increases in sales.
- Assist with forming our company’s overall digital marketing strategy.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Experience managing digital product inventory.
- Experience using web analytics and optimization tools.
- Knowledge of graphic design software.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.