This job involves the operation of a transit vehicle in safe and courteous manor. A transit operator acts as a representative of the Transit Commission and promotes the transit system by providing prompt and courteous service to all its passengers.
Principle Duties Will Include:
- Providing schedule and route information to all passengers
- Collecting fares according to fare structure
- Monitoring vehicle performance and reporting any maintenance issues
- Filling out reports for any incidents
- Performing other related work when required
- The safe and efficient operation of a bus
Job Types: Casual, Full-time
Salary: Up to $30.66 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
- Ability and willingness to interact with riders.
Excellent customer service skills required.
Work Location: In person