The Team Manager will support the Director in leading and developing sales, operations, and security teams to meet and exceed sales targets and elevate the Tiffany store experience. They will assume oversight for the store when the Director is not present. A dynamic, attentive, and inspiring leader, they mentor the team and act as a Guest Experience Manager, ensuring unsurpassed client service.
Deepen the relationship with our clients to achieve and exceed sales target, product category sales targets, and relevant KPIs.
- Manage and motivate the team to consistently achieve or exceed store sales target.
- Drive client development activities among individual team members to cultivate new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor and managing client relationships personally.
- Drive business through key product pillars and KPIs.
Execute in all things with a client-centric approach. Demonstrate passion and deliver Tiffany Touch moments to clients at every touchpoint:
- Lead, model and coach based on client feedback and elevate the Tiffany Experience Index (TEI).
- Provide management presence on the sales floor, coaching the team and ensuring Tiffany client experience expectations are delivered at all times.
- Optimize hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences.
- Take action on TEI performance and client feedback to improve customer service.
Attract, hire, and retain top talent to cultivate a climate of high performance.
- Continuously train, coach, and provide qualitative feedback, utilizing reward and recognition as well as performance management process to improve team engagement and performance.
- Network and recruit to build a pipeline of diverse, multilingual, highly skilled talent
- Set and communicate clear and challenging goals, aligned to our Strategic Priorities and Key Results.
- Leverage training and development offerings to effectively support growth and development to drive performance.
Champion operations efficiency and effectiveness. Challenge the standards to seek continuous improvement.
- Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service.
- Manage efficient back of the house and ensure consistency with established operational procedures. Identify and execute efficiencies and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years of retail or luxury retail store management experience or relevant customer related experience
- Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and market penetration.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.