Are you tired of working odd hours? Tired of being unappreciated? Tired of having a job and looking for a career? Look no further!
Concept Controls is an innovative and dynamic company providing sales, rentals, and servicing of gas detection, safety supplies and instrumentation. We take pride in the quality and exceptional level of service we provide to our valued customers and business partners.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player to fill a full-time entry level shipping receiving position. Hours of work will be Monday – Friday from 8AM – 5PM. We offer competitive wages, a complete benefits package, RRSP Program, and best of all a close-knit corporate culture that’ll make you want to come into work every day.
- Assist walk-in customers and front desk support.
- Enter customer orders and process transactions.
- Process outbound shipments and coordinate pick up of goods with appropriate couriers.
- Receive goods from vendors and customers and process accordingly.
- Perform inventory cycle counts and maintain a clean, organized, and safe warehouse.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to lift minimum 50lbs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral is required.
- Customer service focused with a positive attitude.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be a team player as well as able to work independently.
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task while committed to accuracy and detail.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, send your resume in today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,500.00-$41,500.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person