Who are we?
Bluewater Group: “Keeps you moving” - leaders in Warehousing & Logistics, Shipping supplies, Mobil branded Lubricants, for over 40 years. Blue Water Group has won the Deloitte Canada’s Best Managed Companies Award 7 years in a row!
Bluewater Group is an expanding organization that currently employs over 300 people across the country. We are on an exciting path of continued growth that will offer exceptional career opportunities. Bluewater is an excellent learning environment for seasoned and inexperienced candidates who enjoy taking on new challenges and share the same core values as us Integrity, Attitude, Customer Focus, Accountability, and Continuous Improvement.
At Bluewater Group we are committed and dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our team feels comfortable to come to work everyday and most importantly enter the work environment knowing that they belong.
Working from our North West Edmonton location at 11724-180st and reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Operator / Material Handler will be a member of our Lubricant Warehouse team. The ideal candidate is a diligent worker who can complete tasks successfully with little-to-no guidance, is computer literate, has both stand up reach and sit down forklift experience. Experienced in SAP and customer service! Reach Truck experience is an asset and/or willing to be trained on Reach Truck.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Operating a stand up reach truck as well as sit down forklift; move drums and totes around the warehouse
- Load and unload goods and supplies and ensure proper handling
- Pick and prepare orders for customer
- Shipping and Receiving duties
- Computer work- including SAP inventory management
- Ensure the cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area
- Maintain quality in the warehouse and keep track of all damaged inventory and report the same to the supervising authorities
- Carry out all orders of the supervisors
- Work in accord with all safety regulations of the warehouse
- Coordinate work with fellow workers and customers
- Warehouse housekeeping-maintain a clean safe environment
- Data entry and assistance with preparation of inventory
- 1-3 years related experience
- Forklift experience on a sit-down counter balance is a must and experience with stand up reach an asset or willing to be trained on Reach Truck
- Ability to load and unload 53-foot trailers with a forklift and the ability to load flat decks with a forklift
- Forklift license an asset
- SAP experience
- Customer service experience
- Excellent Attendance record
- Working Knowledge of Shipping and Receiving
- Reliable transportation
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
- Responsible and works well with others and independently
- Excels under high pressure situations
- Proven strong communication and personable nature
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and make your mark in a rapidly growing organization please apply
We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about Blue Water Group please visit our website; www.bluewatergroup.ca
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Stand-up Reach Truck: 1 year (preferred)
- Warehouse: 2 years (preferred)
- Sit-down Counter Balance forklift: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person