The Digital Wallet Snaplii has architected a deep bond between Users and Merchants for more efficient communication. The value-added features include making payments with credit cards and exploring favourite merchants and cash-back cards along with the data-driven marketing solutions that allow us to deliver the best in-store and online shopping experience to Users. The interactive platform also benefits the Merchants with a higher level of brand loyalty.
In order to serve more merchants and users, we are expanding our business and adding more new functions, so that Snaplii can become a digital wallet commonly used by people in North America.
About the Role
We are looking for a Software Tester who considers themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a key member of the QA team, you will identify, analyze, and document problems within our new mobile products following a clearly defined QA methodology.
- Be accountable for all project and release testing including integration, business acceptance, performance, operability, and deployment verification.
- Oversee the creation of plans, testing strategies and project documentation using risk analysis methodologies and tools for the project’s development approach.
- Develop and manage operational processes to ensure QA processes link into technology delivery practices and standards.
- Communicate and address scope changes that may impact testing.
- Chair and oversee regular defect status calls to ensure effective and detailed documentation, tracking, test report on test planning, executions and defect resolutions using metrics.
- 3+ years experience in a Software Tester rold.
- Experience in testing mobile, web, and backend components.
- Skilled in API testing and performance testing (SoapUI, Postman, selenium, JMeter).
- Knowledge of managing test cases with TestRail or other tools.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Strong desire to make positive changes for a product.
- Attention to detail, tech-savvy with the ability to quickly learn new products.
- Able to perform tasks independently and with a team.