WHO WE ARE:
We are an Insurance Brokerage that has been proudly providing the GTA with solutions to their insurance needs, for almost 50 years. Should you require auto insurance, home insurance, tenant’s insurance or coverage for your rental property, condominium, your business or a financial product; we would be pleased to offer you a free quote. We have locations in Mississauga and Markham, both offices are staffed with multi-lingual insurance professionals to better serve your needs. We would love the opportunity to show you just why we have been “insuring peace” of mind….since 1969.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To support the sales staff in their dealings with clients.
- Review of incoming documentation for accuracy
- Renewal review for accuracy, coverages, discounts, etc. as per broker specifications
- Forwarding of inaccurate or remarketable items to Accounts Manager.
Broker Support/Back Line
- New Client/Policy setup in PowerBroker
- Application Prep includes report retrieval.
- Review for completion
- Submission to underwriting
- Talk to clients regarding their policies
Liability Card Prep
Any letters as required
Forwarding documentation to appropriate personnel/companies and recording of same
- Monitor outstanding accounts.
- Work with producer to resolve issues.
- Offer alternatives, i.e. First Insurance Funding quotes
- Ensure credits are issued as required, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Commercial Lines Experience a must
- Minimum Education requirements - High School Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in PowerBroker (Preferred)
- Proficient in Insurance Company Portals (Preferred)
- Good command of English language
- Strict attention to detail
- Time efficiency a must
Do you think you have the skillset to join growing team?
Then, don't hesitate to email your resume at the address provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
1. Work from home.
2. Wearing masks if required to go to the office
3. Sanitize at all times
Work Location: Remote