At eyeo, we transform the internet into a trusted, sustainable and accessible place where users regain control over their experience, content creators and publishers are rewarded for their content, and advertisers and consumers can connect on mutually agreed terms.
eyeo's market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for popular browsers. Our solutions empower users to control their online experience and privacy, while providing monetization for content creators, publishers and advertisers.
In combining our partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology reaches 300 million monthly active users worldwide.
eyeo is a global employer of over 300 people working remotely in more than 30 countries with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Toronto and Malmö.
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our diversity and our company culture. We practice an agile, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously. If working remotely isn't for you, we also have two offices (Cologne and Berlin) that you can choose to work from. Twice a year we come together with our teams for Team Days and once a year we offer an offsite company retreat, Summer Week. By offering remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that provides a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Salesforce Manager to join our Strategy and Operations team.
By partnering with our Sales team, you will be responsible for ensuring data hygiene and integrity, as well as implementing business processes and managing third-party tool integrations.
If you love problem-solving and are passionate about ensuring a seamless system experience, we would love to hear from you.
- Project Management: Work with stakeholders to identify, develop, and deploy new CRM processes, including new acquisitions and base account growth, outreach and notifications
- Accountability: Serve as primary Salesforce system administrator with multiple user setups, profiles, roles, and team members. Implement and manage Salesforce data hygiene and integrity to ensure accurate, high-quality information for business decision-making
- Technology: Configure and customize the Salesforce system including workflows, validation rules and approval processes to match business processes
- Implement and manage various third-party tools' integrations with Salesforce (e.g. HubSpot)
- Training: Develop and implement training and documentation to drive Salesforce adoption across the team, including training new users and growing the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Metrics: Create and maintain user reports, dashboards and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, technologies and applications to enhance the
- Salesforce platform
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and leverage updated features and best practices
- Provide technical support and resolve system issues as they arise
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM201 and ADM211) preferred
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator, ideally within a B2B tech company
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce best practices, trends, and the functionality of its major modules
- Experience in implementing and maintaining third-party software integrations
- Solid understanding of CRM and platform best practices and functionality
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with experience working with cross-functional global teams
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to address and resolve complex problems
- Excellent data management abilities and a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Experience with other tools such as HubSpot would be a plus
- Work remotely or from one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Budget for the following: home office and/or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Sabbatical leave allowance after 2 years
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care allowance for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat
- Company-sponsored hackathons
- Monetization: https://eyeo.com/blog/acceptable-ads-evolution-feature-ecosystem
- eyeo in the news: https://eyeo.com/press/
- Blog updates: https://eyeo.com/blog/
- Life at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/careers/working-at-eyeo
- The team at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/team
- Open Source repository: https://github.com/adblockplus, https://gitlab.com/eyeo