We are seeking a dynamic and high-energy individual to join our It Support team. This position requires strong communication and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment. The right candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting problems with hardware, software and connecting networks. Excellent customer service skills are a must, since the successful candidate will be dealing with clientele on a daily basis.
- Diagnose and fix computer problems.
- Install new hardware and software.
- Perform regular maintenance on hardware and software.
- Work with a help desk to resolve employees' computer issues.
- Install and repair printers, scanners, faxes, and copiers.
- Monitor network performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond Hill, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person