Weins Auto Group is looking for a Lot Attendant at Mississauga Honda. We are looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team. This position is an integral role at Weins Auto Group and is responsible for the initial customer-facing impression, ensuring we are providing our customers with an expectational experience while maintaining high cleanliness and service standards.
We value our employees and believe in our staff, work-life balance and career progression from within. We are an employee-centric workplace with a focus on the whole person.
Join us; we are transforming the auto industry.
See how Weins Auto Group is a great place to work, to learn and grow your career:
- We offer a competitive compensation plan and a top-notch benefits plan
- We are with you and value your loyalty by investing in your future with generous group RRSP options and matching program
- We know everyone needs a long weekend from time to time. We try our best to make that happen for our retail associates.
- We are lifelong learners and want to support our associates who endeavour to continue their education through our Educational Reimbursement Program
- We have a generous Vehicle Purchase Program along with a Parts & Service Discount
- We invest in your career with development and training opportunities.
- We know employees need support from time-to-time. Our Employee Assistance Program is accessible to all associates.
- We want more associates just like you and we offer an Employee Referral Program to thank our associates for a great referral
- We celebrate personal and professional milestones and team events
- We want to promote healthy lifestyle, and offer a generous fitness discounts & more
Apply to this position if you:
- Take initiative. You’ll always strive to maintain inventory vehicles to ensure they are washed, cleaned and maintained. You’ll take pride in cleaning and maintaining showrooms. You’ll complete other tasks as assigned by your manager, but also find ways to improve the customer experience and environment.
- Are persistent and highly organized. You’ll manage the environment that will form the customer’s first impression. You’ll take ownership of closing procedures, remove and install licence plates and coordinate routine maintenance of vehicles and follow all safety procedures.
You’ll also need to have:
- Valid Ontario Class ‘G’ Driver’s License
Don’t have this exact experience but feel like you have what it takes?
Tell us your story. We also consider potential when hiring employees. Let us know in your cover letter what makes you the perfect candidate for this role.
Weins Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.