Power BI Specialist Services
Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a Power BI Specialist Services for our Federal Government client.
The following responsibilities are associated with the “Statement of Work” but are not limited to:
- Develop and deploy dashboards, visualizations and dynamic reporting interfaces via the BI reporting platform..
- Optimize report distribution, execution and the scalability of all reporting solutions so they are autonomous and dynamic
- Work with various Team Members, internal departments and third-party vendors on report business requirements, documentation, timelines, testing, and technical delivery
- Prepare and maintain documentation for reports, metrics, and processes
- Contribute to offering innovations and the general advancement of reporting capabilities
Specific Project Requirements
- Gather requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Design, develop and implement multiple Dashboards and Reports for stakeholders
Top Skills Required:
- Strong Power BI and Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with Power BI dashboard and reporting, VBA’s and Macros, pivot tables and pivot reporting
- Strong design skills with a strong bias for BI & analytics approaches
- Demonstrate experience with ETL Methodologies, Change Management and Problem Management.
Other Skills Required:
- Strong analytical abilities and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Relational database skills with expertise in Advanced Sql and PL/Sql Oracle DB,AWS Redshift, MySql,noSql DBs etc.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
Maplesoft Group is committed to having a diverse, representative workforce and continuing to build an inclusive environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Maplesoft Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal peoples or any other legally protected factors.
All employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
We are committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and a work environment that supports our diverse workforce. Please let us know if you require accommodations at any stage of the recruitment process. We can be reached at Maplesoft Info at [email protected]
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise you, that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.