Are you a motivated/organized individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow with a company? Come grow with us!
Rossdown Natural Foods is a rapidly expanding business which hosts a family friendly environment and reliable hours with many new job opportunities!
At Rossdown, we currently are seeking out a Full Time Customer Service Representative for our fast paced Office.
- Customer contact on a daily basis, calling and asking questions.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries are handled in a timely and professional fashion by establishing and communicating priorities to the relevant internal departments.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Enter customer orders with utmost attention to detail.
- Check inventory levels to assure availability.
- Daily invoicing - check for accuracy.
- Liaise with various departments (Production, Shipping, Finance, Management) to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Participate in meetings to work as a team to resolve issues.
- Problem solve and use time effectively to multitask and prioritize work.
- Collaborate with others.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Customer Service
- Above average understanding of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word).
- Experience with Warehouse Management systems.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, telephone, data entry, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize work to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be fluent in English – both written and verbal
- Create Export documentation for cross border shipments.
- Maintain records of all inbound and outbound shipments
- Ability to create a positive work environment.
- Extended Health & Dental
- Life Insurance & Disability
- Company Pension
- Two weeks Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company events
- Discounts on poultry
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$21.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-23