Salesforce Administrator (NPSP) (Full-time, Permanent)
Location: CFCC’s office is located in Toronto. This position can be located anywhere in Canada with flexible/hybrid /and remote work arrangements available.
Reports To: Chief Development & Communications Officer
Hiring range: $82,000-$87, 000 annually, including a comprehensive benefits plan, pension plan, 3 weeks paid vacation, increasing to 4 weeks paid vacation in your second year of employment, a December break (usually a week) to recharge, wellness days, access to an Employee Assistance Program and professional development opportunities
At the heart of Community Food Centre Canada’s work is the belief that food is a basic right. We bring people together around good food so communities can thrive. With more than 350 partners across the country, we build inclusive, culturally responsive Community Food Centres, share knowledge, create health-focused programs, and advocate for equitable policy change. Learn more on our website.
At Community Food Centres Canada (CFCC), we work on behalf of good food for all. Our collective approach at CFCC is founded on dignity, respect, equity, and empathy. These values are core to our mission and outlined in our Good Food Principles.
We especially welcome applications from members of racialized groups, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities and others with the skills and knowledge to engage with diverse communities productively. We are committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier-free.
About the Role
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Salesforce Administrator with a strong background in working with the Non-Profit Success Pack (NPSP) in a fundraising environment.
You will lead core Development operations functions, including Salesforce database and campaign management, donor and prospect research, gift processing and administration, reporting and analytics, data integrity and security. You will collaborate closely with our Development team to ensure the effective utilization of Salesforce NPSP features, drive system improvements, and provide technical support to staff members.
The ideal candidate is a process-oriented leader who thrives on continuous improvement and a creative and flexible problem solver who leverages data and technology to inform strategy and drive results. If you are passionate about leveraging technology to drive social impact and have a deep understanding of NPSP, we encourage you to apply.
- Serve as CFCC’s primary Salesforce administrator
- Configure and customize Salesforce NPSP to meet the unique needs of our fundraising programs, including donor management, gift processing, grant management, and reporting.
- Collaborate with the Development team to implement and optimize fundraising processes, including donor cultivation, stewardship, and retention strategies.
- Effectively lead two direct reports, creating a cohesive team capable of achieving identified goals and objectives
- Lead the administration and maintenance of Salesforce, including user management, security settings, data integrity, and system upgrades.
- Design and build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows to support fundraising analytics and decision-making.
- Provide training and technical support to staff members on Salesforce NPSP features and functionality.
- Stay up to date with Salesforce and NPSP releases and best practices, and proactively identify opportunities for system enhancements and process improvements.
- Work closely with external vendors and consultants, as needed, to resolve technical issues or implement new features.
- Oversee the gift acceptance process, including gift processing, maintenance of donation records, and tax receipting
- Oversee prospect management, including prospect identification and research, and prospect coordination
- Co-create and monitor performance metrics and KPIs for both revenue and activity, identifying trends, risks and opportunities
- Develop and implement reports and provide analysis to inform strategy, including revenue reports, activity reports; program performance; individual fundraiser reports; donor analysis; prospect lists, contact lists and campaign reporting
- Contribute to CFCC’s overall technology and digital transformation strategy; actively collaborating with the IS/IT team on ongoing system integration and process improvements
- Align with CFCC values and contribute to the evolution of our culture and a work environment that is grounded in Equity, Respect, Integrity & Accountability, Collaboration & Engagement, Leadership, Innovation and Impact.
- A post-secondary degree in a related field; fundraising education and/or technical diploma/degree (e.g. Computer Science, IT, Programming, Data Analytics, etc. an asset)
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator managing at least 25 users, with a focus on the Non-Profit Success Pack (NPSP).
- Experience working in a fundraising environment, ideally including gift administration, prospect management and analytics
- Strong understanding of NPSP features and functionality, including donor management, gift processing, and reporting.
- Proficiency in Salesforce configuration, customization, and administration, including workflows, approval processes, and data management.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and declarative development tools.
- Experience with Engaging Networks, APSONA, payment gateways and third-party fundraising apps and platforms is an asset
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is preferred; Salesforce Business Analyst certification is an asset
- Passionate about working in an organization that values and promotes diversity, equity and inclusion and that strives to work from an anti-racism and anti-oppression framework
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous development, modelling inclusive behaviours, and proactively managing bias
Some of the many benefits of working at CFCC:
- A comprehensive benefits package including extended health, dental, short and long-term disability insurance, membership in a defined benefit pension plan
- 15 paid vacation days in your first year, increasing to 20 paid vacation days in your second year of employment, a December break (usually a week) to recharge, wellness days, and access to an Employee Assistance Program
- A culture of mutual support where staff are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive Canada
- An opportunity to be part of a movement building health, belonging and social justice in low-income communities across Canada through the power of food
How to apply:
To apply, please visit the link below and click Apply Now. Please attach your resume and cover letter.Please detail why your skills and experience match this job in your cover letter.
Please apply by end of day on June 15, 2023 Only those applicants being considered will be contacted. If you require any accommodations, please email [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in CFCC.
Application url: https://cfccanada.applytojobs.ca/development/22462
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $82,000.00-$87,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Work Location: Remote