Kamwin Electric Ltd. is currently seeking 2nd,3rd, 4th year and Journeyman Electricians. Commercial and Institutional Electrical experience is vital. Must be willing to take on a leadership role. Kamwin Electric offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.
- Interpretation of project drawings.
- Coordination with other trades.
- Training and communicating with apprentices.
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems.
- General Housekeeping.
- Assist in small and large cable pulls.
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes.
- Previous experience in electrical trade or other related fields
- Familiarity with conduit installations is required
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$40.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- EDMONTON, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- electrical: 2 years (preferred)
- Driver's License (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-04