Black Cat Wear Parts is an established producer of ground engaging tools for the road maintenance, construction, and mining sector. Our prime focus is manufacturing superior blades in a work environment dedicated to safety, continuous improvement, employee involvement and customer satisfaction. Currently, our company is seeking a talented professional to lead our maintenance team in our Made Safe Certified Selkirk facilities.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Maintenance Foreman will manage all facets of plant and equipment maintenance. The Maintenance Foreman is responsible for coordinating the daily activities of a multi-disciplinary team of skilled tradesmen who maintain a 24-hour manufacturing facility. This challenging role requires excellent communication and organizational skills to plan and schedule maintenance tasks, manage employee development and performance and manage vendors and contractors. Effective teamwork with our production group and support teams is a necessity.
Qualifications of a suitable candidate are:
- Hold a Technology Diploma or Trade Certification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supervising skilled trades.
- Experience managing an effective preventive maintenance program; TPM would be an asset.
- Knowledge of maintaining rotating equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, machining, and metal forming equipment, CNC drills and mills, material handling equipment and PLC-based automated systems.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to read schematics and drawings for troubleshooting and repair.
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Maintenance Management Software would be an asset
Black Cat Wear Parts Ltd. offers a comprehensive benefit package and competitive salary. To learn more about Black Cat Wear Parts Ltd. visit our website at www.blackcatwearparts.com.
If you have these qualifications and background, please submit your resume by mail to HR Manager at Black Cat Wear Parts Ltd., 71 Railway Street, Selkirk, Manitoba, R1A 4L4 or email [email protected].
We would like to thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
Work Location: In person