Harris Auto Group is looking for an Experienced Automotive Service Advisor in Victoria, BC.
The Automotive Service Advisor is responsible for guiding customers through the maintenance and repair process for their vehicle. Our company is looking for a customer centric individual who is passionate about building relationship with our customers.
- Work with customers to understand their needs.
- Address customer questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Keep our customers updated on the progress of their maintenance repairs.
- Complete a follow up to ensure that customers have no additional questions about the repair of their vehicle.
- Process work orders accurately and efficiently.
Provide accurate repair quotes.
- Coordinate with dispatch, techs, and lot staff for updates on repairs, customer shuttles, promise times, etc.
Successful Candidates Possess:
- Ability to work in a team and possesses strong interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to problem solve with high attention to detail.
- Loves a fast pace environment.
- Computer skills and understanding of technology.
- Experience with PBS or comparable DMS considered an asset.
- Valid BC drivers license is required
Why Work for Harris Chrysler Dodge Jeep Victoria:
- Industry leading wages
- Bonus pay plan
- Company benefits plan
- Opportunity for growth within the dealership and auto group
- Amazing workplace environment in our brand new location
- Supportive work environment
- Flexible work shifts
- Fully paid training
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!