Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the “Trusted Destination for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
Portland Street Collision is seeking a Collision Advisor to join our team!
As an employee of Steele Auto Group, we always put you first. You can expect competitive compensation packages with flexible health and dental plans to match your needs. Our Employee and Family Assistance program offers a portfolio of healthcare services to keep you and your family healthy. As Atlantic Canadas Largest Automotive Dealer Group, we offer an industry-leading retirement savings plan with employer match and opportunities for growth and advancement to support our employees' futures.
As Collision Advisor at Steele Collision Centers, you will have excellent communication and organizational skills and able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Collision experience is an asset
- Knowledge of basic payable/receivable accounting principles
- Knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to make the necessary decisions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills are essential
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Answer phones and greet customers in an understanding empathic manner
- Book appointments with the co-ordination of the File Auditor, Body Shop Manager and the Assistant Body Shop Manager
- Reminder calls to customers for next day appointments. Confirm rentals for next day
- Continuously updating customer on status of vehicle in repair
- Review production schedule throughout the day with the Body Shop Manager and the Assistant Body Shop Manager
- Contact any missed appointments and reschedule
- Manage petty cash and complete daily deposits
- General filing
- Ensure safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
Why Steele Auto?
- Competitive compensation package with flexible health and dental plans
- Virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Industry-leading Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- A safe, inclusive, and dynamic work environment
Wage Range: $18.40-21.60 / Hour
Compensation will be based on a candidate's demonstrated knowledge, skills, abilities, and relevant experience.
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and solidifying ourselves as the “Trusted Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike. If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates is based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture, and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com