Duncan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has a new opportunity for a Service Advisor to join our team!
If you are looking for an amazing career opportunity, then look no further. We are looking for a passionate and hard working people to represent Duncan Dodge and the amazing vehicles from Chrysler Canada.
This really will challenge your ability. That said, there are very few careers that can be more rewarding, pay more handsomely and offer a more dynamic working environment. This is not a career for the timid. This is a career for self confident and genuinely enthusiastic folks that enjoy establishing real professional relationships with our guests. Folks that can and will embrace our brand with a passion that others will recognize immediately and will make them want want to be around you.
You can and will be able to build your own business inside our business. The only thing holding you back from greatness is you. Let our team of professionals help you find your way to what many people call being the "hardest easy job" you will ever have.
Are you ready? We are! Let's go. Better yet, let's go together. The challenge is on!
This Job requires:
· Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and preventative maintenance items
· Using your knowledge of our products and service to sell and provide in depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
· Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop off and vehicle pick-up.
· Providing customer with information and advice on warranty protection plans, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their vehicle.
· Calling customers to advise them about service changes or vehicle pick up times.
· Maintaining a positive customer relationship to ensure repeat business.
· Reviewing all details regarding services and costs with customers and processing their payments.
· Liaising with technicians and parts about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
· Walking out customers to their vehicle ensuring to remove service tag out of vehicle and making sure vehicle has been washed and vacuumed.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our aim is to ensure all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of all sections of society. When the Harris Auto Group selects candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be on the basis of their aptitude and ability.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $57,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- service advisor: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (required)
- Related Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person