10 hours per month/ $19 training wage for first 3 months and then $23.50
We are looking for a part-time Virtual Assistant (independent contractor) to provide administrative support to our group counselling private practice (Insight Mental Health Counselling) and consulting business (Fearless Practice) in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks that include: answering emails, scheduling appointments, managing billing, and other miscellaneous tasks. For this role, a strong internet connection is required, along with experience using online communication tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects, respond professionally to clients that are experiencing mental health issues, and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
· Check and respond to emails and voicemails three times per day (between 8-9:30am/12- 2pm/5-7pm ADT) Mon-Fri
· Schedule appointments
· Keep track of intake forms
· Manage billing, emails, voicemails, and calendars
· Attend a weekly 30-minute virtual meeting at 11am on Thursdays
· Attend a monthly 1-hour meeting at 6:30 pm on Mondays
· Other miscellaneous tasks
· Must be a Canadian citizen that lives in Canada
· Must have a college diploma or university degree
· Proven experience in customer service roles
· Must be technologically savvy
· Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling
· Excellent phone and email communication skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Solid organizational skills
· Virtual Assistant or relevant role experience a plus
· Interest in having a career as a Virtual Assistant a plus
· Experience with Electronic Medical Records systems a plus (Jane App)
· Additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
*Please submit your cover letter and resume by June 7, 2023. Only applicants that are selected for an interview will be contacted*
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 2.5 per week
Salary: $19.00-$23.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Are you available each Thursday at 11am (ADT) for a 30 minute meeting?
- Are you available for a monthly meeting at 6:30pm (ADT) on Mondays?
- Have you attached a cover letter? (applications that do not include a cover letter will not be reviewed)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Customer service: 3 years (required)
- Administrative experience: 2 years (required)
- Jane App: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-06-07
Expected start date: 2023-07-04