Reporting to the Manager of Development and Reporting, this position supports the maintenance and development of SIGA’s technological infrastructure, by installing, maintaining, and supporting SIGA’s database infrastructure and environment.
Responsibilities include: Participating in all aspects of database server management, including installation, configuration, integration, and documentation. Identifying, and developing solutions to address, inefficiencies in current database processes. Participating in the development and maintenance of internal procedures for database administration. Assisting in the administration of the analytics servers, including installation, configuration, documentation, security, disaster recovery, cube building and maintenance. Carrying out database trouble-shooting and performance tuning. Monitoring, testing, and maintaining database disaster recovery systems and procedures. Administering data security to ensure security and integrity of tables and database systems. Participating in other projects and activities as required to support the development and maintenance of SIGA’s database systems.
Conditions of Employment
- Successful candidates are subject to a background check as well are required to obtain and maintain a gaming employee Certificate of Registration from the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority (SLGA)/Indigenous Gaming Regulators (IGR).
- The minimum age to work in a casino or any area where gaming can be seen is 19 years of age.
- Must possess valid Saskatchewan Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Tobacco smoke/High noise levels (during time spent at Casino sites).
- As our organization values employee and patron safety, SIGA has instituted a Drug & Alcohol policy for its employees.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements as may be applicable to your position including but not limited to both SLGA requirements and the Anti-Money Laundering requirements set out in the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act and regulations and policies made thereunder by Canada and FINTRAC.