Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Sales Coordinator - ATL/QC - bilingual French/English
The Sales Coordinator’s mission will be to support the full range of operational activities for the Sales department towards the achievement of volume, market share, and profit targets for the assigned region(s). As an autonomous member of the team, you will be involved in the coordination of activities that play an important factor in the region’s success. This will be achieved by anticipating future business needs through sound analysis of data reports and making insights-based recommendations, build compelling customer-facing presentations and reports, and ongoing rapport building through collaboration with both internal stakeholders and directly with various Liquor Boards within the region(s).
Reporting and Analytics
- Prepare, coordinate and generate sales reporting. In collaboration with Brand and Finance, support the liquor board product listing process, alongside promotional programming applications (manual, and portal entry, depending). Maintain regular updates on Trade Spend/BI budget reports, programming calendars, pricing reports and OTC reports.
Administration and Coordination
- Creation of excel spreadsheets, detailed PowerPoint Presentations & general office facilitation between Field Marketing Manager, Sales Representatives, & Regional Sales Manager.
- SAP management – create SAP campaigns, create Purchase Orders (PO’s) and tracking
- Support Sales Team with distribution of sell sheets, kits, value adds, tasting notes for events, printing tasting mats, updating price list & product portfolio, organizing POS, order menus and printouts.
- Build & update monthly Innovation/Priority Distribution Tracker, Agency Mail-Out, and Programming Overview by Province (in liaison with FMM).
- Coordination of licensee & special events & availability to do sampling events/work trade shows. Support in the preparation for Whisky Festival(s) and Ambassador Market Visits.
- Support Field Marketing Manager with BW reports, marketing summary calendar, displays and value ad’s, shelf-talkers, & LTO’s.
- General administration – Coordinating visits, hotel bookings, travel arrangements, ordering lunches, administrative support for the sales team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Better Together
- Future Oriented
- Commitment to Growth
- Yatte Minahare Gemba Focused
- Commercial and Financial Acumen – Ability to consider and quantify impact of potential risks and / opportunities for the business
- Delivering Results – Achieves goals and meets deadlines. Streamlines existing processes and procedures.
- Collaborates Cross-functionally – Engages across functional areas, gains alignment, and leverages diverse expertise to achieve common goals
- Communication Effectiveness – Synthesizes and shares information cohesively via various communication platforms and tailors the message appropriately for different audiences. Uses compelling arguments and insights to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Detail Oriented – Takes pride in providing concise, accurate, output in an organized manner.
- Management of Change – Successfully adapts to changing situations. Manages ambiguity in the function/ role.
- Strategic Thinking – Thinks broadly in order to solve problems and provide direction
- Must be fully bilingual in English / French
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration or similar
- 1-2 years’ experience in related industry or field
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Must have proven Sales Support experience in an independent role with minimal supervision and ability to be resourceful in a complex environment
- Proven attention to detail, strong analytical abilities, being proactive and self-motivated
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience.