Internal Candidates - please apply by logging in to UltiPro.
External Candidates - please apply with the Apply Now button.
Key Position Functions:
- Assist with preparing quotes and creating drawings.
- Ensure purchase orders and sales deliveries are generated for required equipment orders within SAP.
- Generate stock transfers and records within assigned warehouses.
- Enter notifications for the Edmonton Inside Sales group.
- Assist with annual inventory count.
- Assist with collecting and organizing the necessary information in order to prepare quotations and generate orders in a timely manner.
- Prepare, maintain and provide the necessary paperwork and communicate the details for order completion. This includes purchase orders, work orders, reports, forecasting, assembly and equipment drawings, etc.
- In conjunction with Shipping, organize the necessary equipment and paperwork for stock shipments and receipt of goods returning from Branch locations.
- Assist with the review of Product Material Requisitions to ensure slow moving inventory is utilized.
- Work together with the various stakeholders including Service, Supply Chain, Sales, Accounts Receivable, Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure all necessary order details are organized and administered through to completion.
- Develop strong product knowledge and provide customers with accurate product information regarding their suitability for applications.
- Identify and contribute to process enhancements that ultimately increase business value and ensure sales are implemented effectively and efficiently.
- On call responsibilities.
- Perform other related duties and projects as required and assigned.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years equivalent industry experience.
- Knowledge of field service operations an asset.
- Knowledge of wellhead equipment, drilling and completion operations an asset.
- Familiarity with manufacturing process and Engineering drawings and specifications is an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) and ERP software such as SAP.
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.