BAR SECURITY STAFF
Sally’s Bar & Grill is looking for experienced Security Personnel to join our team.
Terms of Employment: Weekend, Evening
Salary: $ 17.00 Hourly, for 12 Hours per week, Gratuities
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Education: Completion of High School
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.):
- ProServe: LIQUOR Staff Training
- Protect: SECURITY Staff Training
- RCMP Criminal Check
Experience: Experience is an asset. Willing to train the right candidate.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Point-of-sale system
Working Setting: Bar, Grill, and VLTs
- Ensuring the safety of patrons and staff in a licensed premises.
- Utilizing keen observation and communication skills to prevent, defuse, and manage customer disturbances before violence escalates.
- Adhering to company and Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission (AGLC) standards for providing lawful liquor service
- Assisting servers in their duties (i.e. cleaning tables and ending liquor service)
- Checking ID to ensure no minors are in the premises
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
-Weight handling up to 13.5kg (30 lbs)
-Fast paced environment
Standing for extended periods of time
Security and Safety:
- Criminal Record Check
- Problem solving
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
Sally's Bar & Grill is following all provincial regulations such as ensuring common surfaces are sanitized regularly and having staff and patrons wear masks.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- High River, AB T1V 2C2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Security Guards: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person