Lancor Concrete Contractors Ltd. Is a formwork contractor who specializes in commercial and industrial projects all throughout Atlantic Canada. We are currently looking for experienced foremen/site superintendents to join our growing team.
- Daily assessment of work and site conditions to delegate to your workers before every shift.
- Insure all the material to do the job is available to workers, therefore to be able to look ahead a couple weeks with project manager to schedule deliveries.
- Ensure tools required to do the job are available to workers.
- Delegate each task to be performed to the workers and explain in details as needed.
- Supervise the workers as they are performing their task and help them if needed.
- Attend job site coordination meetings.
- Daily paper work to be filled out and handed in to management
- Inspect all formwork before placing concrete.
- Ensure quality and productive work is done while adhering to all Health & Safety requirements
- Experience as a form worker, supervisory role would be considered an asset
- Experience with survey equipment an asset
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Able to work some overtime as required
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lb
- Travel from job to job all over Atlantic Canada
- Excellent communication skills