This is a new role focused specifically on supporting the Online Brand Store (OBS) for LG’s Service Division. In this role, responsibilities include being the liaison between the Digital e-Enterprise and Service teams, developing and implementing new service-related products and services for the OBS, and documenting new processes to support an exceptional service experience.
Bilingualism in Korean and English is required.
Service and Marketing
- Liaison between Digital e-Enterprise and Service Teams to support existing businesses.
- Support the development of new businesses including EW, Parts Sales, Installation, etc.
- Support service procedure setups, including website maintenance and updates.
Guidelines and Policies
- Gather feedback, prepare and document processes and flows within Service Marketing and other areas of Service.
Reporting and Analysis
- Run and prepare ad hoc reports related to Sales, KPI’s, etc.
KNOWLDEGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bilingualism in Korean and English (required)
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in e-Commerce and/or Marketing role
- Experience in Sales Support, Service Delivery, and/or Customer Support
- Experience developing and documenting processes, policies, guidelines, etc.
- Experience in reporting and analytics
- Ability to complete reporting, analysis, summarize and communicate overviews and action plans to audiences at all levels
- Excellent MS Office skills, with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint (Advanced)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage business relationships
- People Oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on a team
- Adaptable/Flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail Oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- Problem Solver – enjoys working through scenarios to find best resolution
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The organization offers an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Conditions of Employment:
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- It is the candidate’s sole responsibility to obtain any work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required to legally work in Canada prior to commencing employment.
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible, and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities in which we live and serve. LG Electronics Canada, Inc., will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform LG’s Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.