We are professional, agile and our goal is to Grow with out team.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Food provided
Maple Food Equipment Ltd is looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team in the Pitt Meadows, BC area. This position is a full-time, hourly position. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm. Weekend availability is required.
- Perform routine maintenance on all refrigeration systems and equipment.
- Assist with the installation of new refrigeration equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of all repairs performed and records these repairs on company provided tools and computers.
- Assist with any other duties assigned by management or supervisor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and maintenance manuals.
- Ability to follow directions and perform general office duties such as data entry, filing, answering phones, etc.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time while maintaining accuracy and focus on each task.
- Ability to work in a team environment as needed or as a independent contractor when needed.
- Excellent verbal communication skills both written and spoken aloud for internal or external audiences.
- Must have own hand tools, safety gear, and vehicle transportation as needed for job site work.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $24.35-$49.65 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
- driver's license (preferred)
- Gas (preferred)
- air conditioning & refrigeration license (preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 0G4 (preferred)
Ability to Relocate:
- Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 0G4: Relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person