rcs Construction is a family-orientated General Contractor that has thrived for the past 26 years and is at the forefront of building exciting commercial construction projects throughout the Atlantic Provinces. We are a medium sized, innovative and communicative company that heavily invests in our communities and employees.
We support and develop our employees by promoting training, assisting in attaining professional designations and helping employees advance their careers. We are looking for an experienced Site Superintendent to join our team, based out of St. John's, Newfoundland. The ideal candidate is passionate about construction, takes great pride in their work, provides inventive solutions, and always puts clients’ needs first.
- Coordinate all on-site activities.
- Manage subtrades and suppliers
- Work with local governing authorities
- Maintain detailed, accurate project documents
- Execute work in accordance with established project schedules
- Invest the total hours required to deliver projects
- Maintain overall project schedules
- Periodic travel throughout the Atlantic Provinces
- Promote and maintain the rcs safety program “Safety First & Always” at all times
- Good sense of humour is essential
- Strong negotiation, communication, time management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excel in interpreting construction drawings and specifications
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Site Superintendent with a General Contractor
- Red Seal, Gold Seal and/or CM Lean certification would be considered assets
- Experience with multi-storey residential projects would also be considered an asset
Please let us know in your application if you require any accommodations. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to ensuring we provide an inclusive environment for everyone.
Check out the video page on our website to get a peek into life at rcs!
We hope to hear from you soon!